SINOPEC Automotive Accessory Grease B6 is formulated from semi-synthetic oil and a soap thickener. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), Grease B6 can be classified as follow:L-XDCEA1.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent shear stability
· Optimum resistance to water washing
· Exceptional protection against corrosion
· Outstanding retention and resistance to high-temperature degradation
· Do not contain any heavy metal and nitrite that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meet the requirements of temporary specification NO.012-2003.
· It is particularly suited for applications such as automotive accessories.
· Application temperature range: -40?C to 120?C, 160?C in short term..
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Methods|
|Dropping Point,?C||193||ASTM D566|
|Worked Cone Penetration, 0.1mm||320||ASTM D217|
|Evaporation Loss (120?C, 1h), %||0.5||ASTM D972|
|Water Washout (40?C, 1h),% ( )||3.5||ASTM D1264|
|Apparent Viscosity (-20?C, 10s-1), Pa·s||280||ГОСТ7163|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.